Friday, December 12, 2014

The Age of Exploration



Dear Ladies and gentle man



It is the year of the 1495 in the month June.We have traveled long ways to find gold our goal was to find new land so we can have it my code name is meddle beard. We have wanting to be famous a long time. So we are going to try our best we have traveled for two months we couldn't eat any thing that was good for us we had to eat moldy bread salt and flour. e have to wear rioted pants and shirts it has been dangerous out there we are so tired but finally we are in the rout of  Island so we are super tired of travailing  place to place but finally we are back. meddle beard family is mostly gone I am going to be telling you some story so I am going to start with me brother.Once there was one stormy very not good day.

4 comments:

  1. Just by looking at this Douglas, I can tell you that I like the way your writing looks. I recommend that you work on this more. I'm wondering why you decided not to have paragraphs in your story? Other wise I think this is a great story. Keep up the good work and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Douglas this is hilarious!!! I'm glad that you have lots of writing.

    ~Town hall 7!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Douglas,
    I hope that you do not die in the simulation, I felt like I was really there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Douglas,
    I like your writing I mostly like the part that you said that it was really stormy.

    ReplyDelete